Tuesday 11 November 2014

Be Prepared

Zafira walked across the lake, Loki froze it for her. It lay in the center of Blogland. A forcefield went across the entire premises of Blogland, nobody could leave. Zafira laughed. The fools would pay.

"Ladies and gentleman, creatures and gods. The time has come for the Blogland Hunger Games. Ideally 24 of you would fight to the death, but I think that's boring. A select number will fight to the death in an arena. This is revenge on all of humanity. Broadcast over the Sanctuary Global Link!"

*****NOTICE*****

A. Anyone NOT participating will not be effected. This is non-cannon, any deaths will not carry over to cannon.
B. I need anyone willing to email me. For now I want just one character. If I need more, I'll offer it up to people to enter another. I want the following info:
Name:
Age:
Discipline:
Country:
Timezone:
Appearence:
Anything we need to know: Ex: True name


My email is here.

SPREAD THE WORD

-Zaf

No comments:

Post a Comment